Terms and Conditions
- Pocket Change cards can be used towards lift tickets, rental, lessons, retail, tubing tickets, and food & beverage purchase.
- Pocket Change is NOT valid at the Pro Shop.
- Lost, Stolen or misplaced gift cards must be reported immediately to the Front Office at 812-723-4696. If you don't have your card, someone else might. Don't take a chance on losing your gift card dollars.
- Lost or Stolen cards can be canceled and a new card issued; However, the new card will only be issued the existing amount of the lost/stolen card and not for original balance. The Gift Card number is required to look up your account.
- The cardholder may be responsible for unauthorized use of the card.
- The minimum contribution to your gift card account is $20.
- Cash cannot be withdrawn from your gift card or Pocket Change account. Balances left in the account will carry over from this season to next season.
- The cardholder is responsible for maintaining a valid gift Card in proper working condition. The card must be presented at the time of purchase and shall be the only means of accessing the participant’s account. The gift card is available for purchase on the web or from the Front Office at Paoli Peaks Ski Area.
The Pocket Change Card is an in-house, private label concept. It places a debit account on an ID card or on an unnamed gift card. The account is activated once funds have been deposited with Paoli Peaks Ski Area. The Pocket Change Card eliminates the need to carry cash, checks, or credit cards and offers value.