Beginner Group Lessons
Learn to work on your skills in a fun Group environment. Group Lessons are available 7 days a week for Beginner, skiers and snowboarders. Students are grouped together according to their age and ability level. Lessons are 75 minutes long.
Ages 7 to Adult $20 per person, 75 minute beginner group lesson.
BEGINNER GROUP LESSON SCHEDULE
- Tuesday-Thursday: 12:00pm, 2:00pm, 4:00pm, 6:00pm,
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday (& weekday Holidays):10:00am, 12:00pm, 2:00pm, 4:00pm, 6:00pm
- Friday & Saturday Midnights: 8:00pm, 10:00pm
- ** Please arrive ready to go at the designated lesson area 10 minutes prior to lesson start time.**
NEVER-EVER's Learn to Ski Package!
Everything a beginner needs all in one!
Who can participate? Ages 7 and above. This Package is designed for those who have never tried skiing or snowboarding or for those who are just starting out - all at an affordable price!
What does this package include? A Day-Session snow pass, rental equipment, and a Beginner Group Lesson.
How Does it Work? The Learn to Ski Packages are sold at each ticket window, once your tickets are purchased and your equipment is on, you can start your Beginner Lesson from the top of the hill by the Ski School Sign. Lessons go out every even hour as listed above.
Are there certain times? To participate in a lesson package must be purchased 30 minutes prior to lesson start. Lesson Times listed above.
What is the Cost? The Learn to ski Package is $69. That price includes the snow pass, rental equipment, and a Beginner Group Lesson.
What else should I know?
- Children 6 and under cannot participate in the Learn to Ski/Snowboard Package.
- Your First Visit Information