Pioneer Park Slopestyle Event
Sat, Feb 3
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RESCHEDULED FOR FEBRUARY 3RD!
Our first competition in Pioneer Park will be a slopestyle format which combines features and jumps, and riders will be judged on line selection and execution from the best two out of three runs. Registration will be at the info desk located in fireplace room in the lodge and will begin at 2pm, with practice from 2:30-3:30pm and the event kicks off at 4pm. Skiers and snowboarders of all ability levels are welcome and must have valid lift pass, helmet required, and a signed release form. Prizes will be awarded in multiple categories to top finishers.
- Open to skiers and riders, both Pro and Amatuer.
- Registration is 2:00pm-3:00pm in the fire place room.
- Practice 2:30pm-3:30pm.
- Helmets and signed release is required for the comp.
- Event Starts at 4pm. All riders must check in at the top of Pioneer Park by 3:45pm.
- Release is required for the competition and will be available at Registration. If you are under the age of 18, you MUST have a parent/guardian sign the release. If your parent won't be with you, please print the release below and have them sign it at home.
- Paoli Peaks Event Release - Download Waiver
- Paoli Peaks Helmet Release - Download Helmet Release
Paoli Peaks recommends all skiers & riders, as well as park riders, know & practice the Responsibility Code and Smart Style code. Both encourage safety, respect, and responsibility while out on the slopes.