Want to have a fun and exciting time and save money while doing it? Can you gather 15 friends, co-workers, club/organization members, or church members? Paoli Peaks offers fantastic discounts to groups of 15 or more. We make it easy for you to organize an unforgettable group trip!
Looking for a tubing adventure this winter? Click here for more information on Group Tubing rates and options!
Step 1: Review Group Pricing
|SESSION CHOICES||VALID||DAILY "Walk Up" RATE||GROUP RATE||ADD RENTAL (Reg. $30)|
Non-Holidays, Monday-Thursday Open-Close, Friday 10am-10pm
|Weekend & Holiday Lift||Sat (9a-10p), Sun (9a-9p) & Holidays||$45||$33||$20|
|Evening Lift||Fri & Sat (3pm-Close)||$38||$30||$20|
|2 Day Lift||Any 2 consecutive days; midnights not included||$90||$56||$40|
|Group Lessons are not available to Children 6 & Under. Private Lessons are available for all ages, including 6 & Under. Private Lessons and all other lessons not listed can be purchased at the main ticket windows. Regular Rates Apply.|
|Beginner Group Lesson||Ages 7-Adult||$20||$5||N/A|
|Snow Tubing Add- On||$15|
|Receive a $10 off discount at Snow Tubing when you present your ski lift ticket from the Current season at the Tubing Ticket Windows.|
STEP 2: Make a Reservation
- Group Requirements - Group rates require a minimum of 15 paying participants. Reservations must be made at least 3 days (72 hours) in advance from visit date.
- Remaining balance (if any) will be due at check in with one form of payment. Paoli Peaks accepts cash, School or Organizational check, Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express.
- Ski/Board groups cannot be combined with Tubing Groups to arrive at the minimum of 15 participants.
- BONUS! With 15 paid participants, the Leader skis for FREE!
- DOUBLE BONUS! For each addition 15 paid participants, the group earns 1 Lift and Rental package (to be used on the same day).
- RESERVE! Call (812) 723-4696 ext. 236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your Group started today!
- Final numbers may not fall below the minimum of 15 participants.
- When final payment is made, one form of payment is required.
Need Lodging for Larger Groups? Click here.
Step 3: Arrive at Paoli Peaks!
After your reservation is made, you will receive a confirmation via email outlining the details of your trip. The confirmation will also include Tips and Tricks for both the Group Leader AND the Group Members. The Paoli Peaks Group Office Staff will be available anytime throughout this process to assist you with any questions or concerns you many have.
Food from Home: Groups are welcome to bring their personal food and beverage items from home; However, the dining rooms and tables are reserved for restaurant patrons. We ask that no coolers or personal food and beverage items be stored and/or consumed in the dining rooms. As an alternative, personal items may by enjoyed out on the deck or inside our Picnic room (located next to Group Office). We appreciate your cooperation!
Although every precaution is taken to ensure accuracy, errors or misunderstandings in price, quantity, and/or specifications may occur. We reserve the right to correct such errors. All times and prices are subject to change without notice. Rental equipment and snow tubes are subject to availability (first come, first serve) and cannot be reserved. ALL ticket sales are final. No refunds due to weather or slope conditions. Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Organizational Checks (reserved groups only) are accepted. Tickets are NOT replaceable if lost, NON-transferable, and NON- refundable. If an individual is caught without a ticket, the individual(s) will be required to pay the full price of a Lift Ticket, plus a $50 admin fee. If the offending individual(s) do not comply with this policy, they will be retained until the police arrived and are processed for "theft of service."