Home School Trips
Are you a home school group looking for the perfect field trip? Then visit us on Mondays for special pricing for all your students and adults!
Home schools are welcome to schedule a Field Trip any weekday, however all age/grade guidelines must be followed. Field Trip Qualifications
|Trips||Days||Session Time||Student Rate||Adult Rate|
|Home School Mondays||Mondays Only||10am-9pm||$25||$25|
|Children 4 & Under --> $20 DOES NOT INCLUDE GROUP LESSON. Children 4 and Under require a private lesson, which can be purchased individually at the main ticket window at regular price.|
NOT Valid on Holidays: December 23-Dec 30; Jan 13-15, 2018, Feb 17-19, 2018
Don't Forget For 2018! Tuesday, January 16 & February 20 are eligible for Home School Monday pricing due to MLK and President Holidays occurring on Mondays.
|Helmet Rental - Release Required||$10 per person, per day|
- Terrain NOT Open until Noon: Lifts: CTEC 1 & Quad. Trails: Oak, Beech Grove, Graber's, & Walnut.
- Terrain that WILL be open: Lift: Double & Triple, possibly 300ft carpet. Trails: Cake Walk, Discovery, all Family Trails, Powerline, Mind Bender and Haywagon. View Trail Map.
- As always, daily weather and snow conditions determine which trails/lifts will be open.
MAKING A RESERVATION
- Home School Requirements - Field Trip rates require a minimum of 15 paying participants. Reservations must be made at least 3 days (72 hours) in advance from visit date.
- Remaining balance (if any) will be due at check in with one form of payment. Paoli Peaks accepts cash, School or Organizational check, Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express.
- BONUS! With 15 paid participants, the Leader skis for FREE!
- RESERVE! Call (812) 723-4696 ext. 236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your Group started today!
After your reservation is made, you will receive a confirmation via email/fax/mail outlining the details of your trip. The confirmation will also include Tips and Tricks for both the Group Leader AND the Group Members. The Paoli Peaks Group Office Staff will be available anytime throughout this process to assist you with any questions or concerns you many have.
Personal Food Items: Groups are welcome to bring their personal food and beverage items from home; However, the dining rooms and tables are reserved for restaurant patrons. We ask that no coolers or personal food and beverages items be stored and/or consumed in the dining rooms. As an alternative, personal items may by enjoyed out on the deck or inside our Picnic room (located next to Group Office). We appreciate your cooperation!