Snow Monsters makes learning the basics and the more advanced elements of winter sports for kids EASY and FUN! Kids enjoy a day on the snow practicing techniques, learning skier/snowboarder ethics, and participating in fun mini-games, while parents can enjoy some freedom on the slopes! Classes are divided by students' abilities.
Arrival & Availability
We ask that students be checked-in to Snow Monsters at least 30 before the start of the session. Lift tickets and Lessons need to be purchased prior to check-in, which can be done at the main Ticket Windows as early as 8:30am.
Once your tickets are purchased, Snow Monster students can be taken to the Snow Monsters room (conveniently located next to the bathrooms) for Registration. Please take your child to the restroom, as well as have them dressed and ready before taking them to Snow Monsters. You do not have to worry about getting rental equipment for your child. The Snow Monsters Staff will do that for you. We recommend alotting 30-60 minutes for ticket purchasing, snow monster registration, and any last minute delays. It is important that Snow Monsters is able to start on time.
Available Saturdays, Sundays, & Holidays (Holiday Week, MLK Monday, and President's Monday):
- Morning Session (9:30am-12:30pm)
- Afternoon Session (1:30pm-4:30pm)
Rates & Packages
SKI Lessons- Available to Ages 5-12
SNOWBOARD Lessons - Available to Ages 7-12
Each 3-hour session includes a snack and bathroom break inside the lodge. Snack includes juice box or water and Goldfish/Teddy Grahams/Fruit Snacks/or something similar.
- $77 Full Package: Includes lift ticket & equipment rental for all day, plus 3-hour Snow Monsters Lesson
- $60 Lift & Lesson Package: Includes lift ticket and 3-hour Snow Monsters Lesson. This package is for those who already have their own equipment.
- $45 Lesson Only: Includes 3-Hour Snow Monster Lesson Only. For those who have a season pass and own equipment OR who have already purchased daily lift & rental.
- $20 Afternoon Session Add on: This option is ONLY available to students who participated in the Morning Session and wish to also take the Afternoon Session.
- $10: Helmet Rental - should be added at the time of lift ticket purchase.
We ask that parents be at the Snow Monsters room ready to pick up their child 5 minutes before the end of the session. All children must be checked out by a member of the Snow Monsters staff prior to being released. Only those listed on the Registration form will be allowed to pick up your child. Students who are continuing with the afternoon session must be picked up at the end of the morning session then dropped back off at the Snow Monster's Room 10 minutes before the session begins.