Tubing Hours and Rates
Arctic Blast Snow Tubing is the ultimate activity for some serious family fun! It's perfect for all ages and ability levels because no experience or special equipment is required.
Our tubing facility is separate from the Ski and Board lodge, equipped with it's own parking lot, ticket sales, and day lodge. Inside the lodge you will find bathrooms, lockers, concession stand, and seating. We also have seating outside and a fire pit. Don't forget! the Paoli Pro Shop offers clothing and snow boot rental inside the tubing lodge. Clothing Rental Info "Last Tickets" are sold 2 hour prior to Closing.
2019/2020 Snow Tubing Rates & Hours
Please check our Snow Report for current updates and conditions on snow tubing.
|Hours||3 Hour Session|
|Monday - Thursday||Closed||$25|
|Friday (with Midnight)*||5pm-12am||$25|
|Saturday (with Midnight)*||10am-12am||$25|
**Please Note: A $3 Hoosier Energy Electric surcharge will be applied to all lift tickets. For more information please click here.
* Midnight Sessions begin Friday, January 24th and will end Saturday. Feb. 29th (weather permitting) .When there is not a midnight session scheduled, tubing will close at 9pm. The Last Midnight Session is February 29th. After that, Tubing will close at 9pm on Fridays & Saturdays.
PRESIDENT'S WEEKEND Hours
|DATE||Ski & Snowboard Hours||Arctic Blast Snow Tubing|
New to Snow Tubing? Check out this Video!
Things you should know:
- "Last Tickets" are sold 2 hour prior to Closing.
- Rates include the use of the snow tubing lanes, the snow tube, and the lift back to the top.
- Tube availability may be limited and is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Your session begins when you purchase your ticket. All tubers must purchase a tubing ticket. Rates and Hours of Operation are subject to change without notice.
- All tubing participants are required to sign a tubing release before participation. Save time by filling it out before you arrive. Download the Release
- Due to safety reasons, we can only allow one (1) person per tube. At times, tubers will be allowed to "link" tubes and go down together in the same lane, but that depends on the snow conditions and is at the discretion of the Tubing Manager. During most conditions, Adults will be allowed to "link" with Children 6 & under.
- Please be aware that Arctic Blast Tubing can reach capacity levels during busy holidays and other weekends. To ensure the most runs down our tubing hill, try to come early or later in the evening. Typically tubing is most busy in the mid-afternoon and early-evening hours. Plan ahead and you can always call our office at 812-723-4696 for updates on crowds and capacity before making your trip.
Although every precaution is taken to ensure accuracy, errors or misunderstandings in price, quantity, and/or specifications may occur. We reserve the right to correct such errors. All times and prices are subject to change without notice. Rental equipment and snow tubes are subject to availability (first come, first serve) and cannot be reserved. ALL ticket sales are final. No refunds due to weather or slope conditions. Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Organizational Checks (reserved groups only) are accepted. Tickets are NOT replaceable if lost, NON-transferable, and NON- refundable. If an individual is caught without a ticket, the individual(s) will be required to pay the full price of a Lift Ticket, plus a $50 admin fee. If the offending individual(s) do not comply with this policy, they will be retained until the police arrived and are processed for "theft of service."