Arctic Blast Snow Tubing is the ultimate activity for some serious group fun! It's perfect for all ages and ability levels because no experience or special equipment is required.
Our Tubing facility is separate from the Ski and Board lodge, equipped with its own parking lot, ticket sales, and day lodge. Inside the lodge you will find bathrooms, lockers, concession stand, and seating. We also have seating outside and a fire pit. Don't forget! The Paoli Pro Shop offers clothing and snow boot rental inside the tubing lodge. Clothing Rental Info
2018/2019 Tubing Group Rates and Hours
All tubing participants are required to sign a tubing release before participation. Save time by filling it out before you arrive.Tubing Release (PDF format)
|Days Open||Hours||3 Hour Session|
|Monday - Thursday||Closed||N/A|
**Please Note: As of January 12, 2019 a $3 Hoosier Energy Electric surcharge will be applied to all lift tickets for the remainder of the 2018/2019 season. For more information please click here.
SPECIAL HOLIDAY PERIODS
Snow Tubing is generally open Friday - Sunday, however holidays bring extended hours and weekday operations.
We operate Snow Tubing during special Holiday Periods:
- The Arctic Blast Snow Tube Park generally opens one hour later and closes one hour earlier than the ski & snowboard hill.
- Rates include the use of the snow tubing lanes, the snow tube, and the lift back to the top.
- Tube availability may be limited and is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Your session begins when you purchase your ticket. All tubers must purchase a tubing ticket. Rates and Hours of Operation are subject to change without notice.
- Due to safety reasons, we can only allow one (1) person per tube. At times, tubers will be allowed to "link" tubes and go down together in the same lane, but that depends on the snow conditions and it at the discretion of the Tubing Manager. During most conditions, Adults will be allowed to "link" with Children 6 & under.
- Have more questions? Learn more with Tubing FAQ!
Please be aware that Arctic Blast Tubing can reach capacity levels during busy holidays and weekends. To ensure the most runs down our tubing hill, try to come early or later in the evening. Typically tubing is most busy in the mid-afternoon and early-evening hours. Plan ahead and you can always call our office at 812-723-4696 Ext. 236 for updates on crowds and capacity before making your trip.
If you have 50 or more tubers, we will open the Tubing Facility on Select Days!
Make a Reservation
- Tubing Requirements - Group Tubing rates require a minimum of 15 paying participants. Reservations must be made at least 3 days (72 hours) in advance from visit date.
- Remaining balance (if any) will be due at check in with one form of payment. Paoli Peaks accepts cash, School or Organizational check, Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express.
- BONUS! With 15 paid participants, the Leader tubes for FREE!
- DOUBLE BONUS! For every 25 paid participants, the group earns one (1) 3-hour Tubing ticket (to be used on the same day).
- RESERVE! Call (812) 723-4696 ext. 236 or email email@example.com to get your Group started today!
- ALL Group participants will need to sign our Tubing Waiver. Download now for an easier and faster check in.
- Exact group numbers are not required until check-in, however, if estimated participants change by 25%, Paoli Peaks requires an update before arrival. Final numbers may not fall below the minimum of 15 participants.
- Group Tube arrival times may be limited during peak times (i.e. Weekends and Holidays).
- Ski/Board groups cannot be combined with Tubing Groups to arrive at the minimum of 15 participants.
- It is crucial for all participants of a Tubing Group to arrive at the same time. Tubing tickets have a time limit of 3 hours. Once a payment is made, tickets are printed and the clock starts ticking. Tubing time begins 15 minutes after the tickets are printed.
- We don't want you to miss a minute of the fun... and that includes the leader! Be ready to tube BEFORE your leader picks up, pays for, and has tickets printed.
- Due to time limits, tubing tickets cannot be pre-printed.
- There are no refunds due to weather or slope conditions. There is a rescheduling fee of $50. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable
After your reservation is made, you will receive a confirmation via email/fax/mail outlining the details of your trip. The confirmation will also include Tips and Tricks for both the Group Leader AND the Group Members. The Paoli Peaks Group Office Staff will be available anytime throughout this process to assist you with any questions or concerns you many have.
Food from Home: Groups are welcome to bring their personal food and beverage items from home, however, the 5-table dining area are reserved for Snack Bar patrons. We ask that no coolers or personal food and beverage items be stored and/or consumed in the dining area. As an alternative, personal items may by enjoyed outside or in the Picnic room (located at the main lodge next to Group Office). We appreciate your cooperation! The Tubing Lodge is quite small and cannot accommodate groups of any size holding tables. We are happy to reserve the Picnic room (located at ski lodge) for your group either before or after your tubing session.
Although every precaution is taken to ensure accuracy, errors or misunderstandings in price, quantity, and/or specifications may occur. We reserve the right to correct such errors. All times and prices are subject to change without notice. Rental equipment and snow tubes are subject to availability (first come, first serve) and cannot be reserved. ALL ticket sales are final. No refunds due to weather or slope conditions. Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Organizational Checks (reserved groups only) are accepted. Tickets are NOT replaceable if lost, NON-transferable, and NON- refundable. If an individual is caught without a ticket, the individual(s) will be required to pay the full price of a Lift Ticket, plus a $50 admin fee. If the offending individual(s) do not comply with this policy, they will be retained until the police arrived and are processed for "theft of service."