Field Trips are a great way to keep your students active during the winter months with an educational aspect added to it. Paoli Peaks offers programs for both during and after school Elementary and High School students only.
MAKING A RESERVATION
- Field Trip Requirements - Field Trip rates require a minimum of 15 paying participants. Reservations must be made at least 7 days in advance from visit date.
- Remaining balance (if any) will be due at check in with one form of payment. Paoli Peaks accepts cash, School or Organizational check, Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express.
- BONUS! With 15 paid participants, the Leader skis for FREE!
- RESERVE! Call (812) 723-4696 ext. 236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your Group started today!
After your reservation is made, you will receive a confirmation via email/fax/mail outlining the details of your trip. The confirmation will also include Tips and Tricks for both the Group Leader AND the Group Members. The Paoli Peaks Group Office Staff will be available anytime throughout this process to assist you with any questions or concerns you many have.
Personal Food Items: Groups are welcome to bring their personal food and beverage items from home; However, the dinning rooms and tables are reserved for restaurant patrons. We ask that no coolers or personal food and beverages items be stored and/or consumed in the dinning rooms. As an alternative, personal items may by enjoyed out on the deck or inside our Picnic room (located next to Group Office). We appreciate your cooperation!
2017/2018 SCHOOL DAY FIELD TRIPS
- Cost includes Lift Ticket, Ski Rental Equipment, 1 Hour Group Lesson, & Lunch
- Lunch Includes: Hot dog, chips, & juice box. Upgrades are available for an additional cost.
- Lift Tickets are valid from 10am-4pm. Groups may arrive as early as 9am and upgrades are available for individuals who wish to stay past 4pm (Upgrades must be purchased by 4pm).
|Days Available:||Monday, Thursday, Friday|
|Rates:||Student (4th-12th grade)||$17|
Chaperone (18 or Above)
|Add-Ons:||Helmet Rental - Release Required||$10|
|PB & J Lunch Upgrade||$1|
|Slice of Pizza Lunch Upgrade||$3|
|Afternoon Upgrade - Must be purchased before 4pm||$10|
|Non-Skiing Chaperone Lunch||$5|
Paoli Peaks general weekday hours begin at 12pm/Noon. Home School and Field Trip Groups will still have access to the slopes by 10am, but with limited terrain open.
Terrain NOT Open until Noon: Lifts: CTEC 1 & Quad. Trails: Oak, Beech Grove, Graber's, & Walnut.
Terrain that WILL be open: Lift: Double & Triple, possibly 300ft carpet. Trails: Cake Walk, Discovery, all Family Trails, Powerline, Mind Bender and Haywagon. View Trail Map.
- As always, daily weather and snow conditions determine which trails/lifts will be open.
2017/2018 AFTER SCHOOL FIELD TRIPS
- Cost includes Lift Ticket, Ski Rental Equipment, 1 Hour Group Lesson, & Snack
- Snack Includes: Chips, & juice box.
- Lift Tickets are valid from 3pm to 9pm Monday-Thursday or 10pm on Friday.
|Days & Sessions:||Monday - Thursday (3pm-9pm) & Friday (3pm-10pm)|
Monday - Thursday (4th Grade to Adult)
| Friday (Ages 4th to Adult)|
Limit 1 Chaperone to every 7 students
|Add-Ons:||Helmet Rental - Helmet Release|
IMPORTANT FIELD TRIP Information
- The Field Trip Program is designed for schools only. If you are unsure whether or not you qualify for Field Trip rates, please contact email@example.com.
- Lessons are required for all Field Trips. Students are required to learn skiing first, as it is easier to learn. Should a student wish to switch to snowboarding AFTER the provided ski lesson, they may do so. Any additional lessons must be purchased by the student at the regular ticket windows.
- Paoli Peaks has the discretion to limit your number of chaperones if we feel that your chaperone to student ratio is unacceptable. This field trip is for the children and an excess of outside chaperones can take away from their experience. Non-Skiing Chaperones along with Teacher/Field Trip Leader do not count towards the Chaperone limit.
- Siblings of the school children coming are not permitted to join the group. Both (on snow) skiing chaperones and non-skiing (in lodge) chaperones are needed to help your outing run smoothly.
- Not Valid on Holidays; December 23-Dec 31; Jan 13-15, 2018; Feb 17-19, 2018.
CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING POLICY
Should the need arise to cancel or reschedule your Field Trip, a phone call or email must be made to Paoli Peaks no later than 8pm the day before your scheduled visit. We understand certain circumstances arise causing groups to reschedule, however we need time to make adjustments as well. Failure to notify Paoli Peaks within the requested time frame will result in the loss of your $100 Deposit.
To cancel or reschedule your group, call (812) 723-4696 ext 236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although every precaution is taken to ensure accuracy, errors or misunderstandings in price, quantity, and/or specifications may occur. We reserve the right to correct such errors.All times and prices are subject to change without notice. Rental equipment and snow tubes are subject to availability (first come, first serve) and cannot be reserved. ALL ticket sales are final. No refunds due to weather or slope conditions. Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Organizational Checks (reserved groups only) are accepted. Tickets are NOT replaceable if lost, NON-transferable, and NON- refundable. If an individual is caught without a ticket, the individual(s) will be required to pay the full price of a Lift Ticket, plus a $50 admin fee. If the offending individual(s) do not comply with this policy, they will be retained until the police arrived and are processed for "theft of service."