MTM Club Program
At this time, we are not currently accepting group bookings for the upcoming 2020-2021 winter season. Please check back for updates as the season approaches.
Master the Mountain (MTM) is Paoli Peaks' program for school and adult ski clubs to receive excellent benefits on seasonal products through the power of group purchasing. MTM Schools and Clubs require a minimum at 15 members (ages 7 and older) and receive discounted rates on Winter FUN, plus Club Program Rewards.
How to Start a Master the Mountain Club!
- Gather 15 members for your school or club group and have the leader contact our MTM Coordinator at (812) 653-8222 or email email@example.com to receive pricing information and set up an account. If you are a MTM Member, please contact your Club Leader.
- MTM clubs and schools will have the option to collect season pass orders via paper form or by setting up an online purchase account (or both).
- Distribute pricing and purchasing information to your club members and encourage them to purchase by the deadline, TBA. Paoli Peaks staff can assist with providing brochures and flyers or attending your group events to help promote the club.
- Monitor your club's sales through our online administrator page. The more pass sales in your club, the more rewards you and your club receive!
- Ski & Snowboard with friends, family, and club members all season long at a discounted rate!!
PARENT & MEMBER INFORMATION
- Safe skiing and snowboarding is each person's responsibility - KNOW THE CODE.
- Club Members traveling with a group or school should know their Club and Leader name.
- Don't forget your season pass at home. Season passes are required to access the slopes, get a lift ticket, and redeem guest tickets.
- The last day to purchase an MTM pass at regular rate through you school or club is Monday, December 2, 2019.
- The Club Program start date is TBA, with black out dates.
- Passes purchased via paper order forms must be turned into your Club/School Leader, not Paoli Peaks. Make check payable to "Paoli Peaks" and include the passholder's name in the Memo area.
- ALL QUESTIONS REGARDING CLUB AND PASS INFORMATION SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO YOUR LEADER.
- MTM Passes are subject to the same Refund Policies as regular season passes.
Coming Soon! Learn more by downloading the MTM Tips & Tricks handout!
To purchase MTM passes, you must first login to your "Club" with the user name and password provided by your MTM Leader.