MTM Club Program
Master the Mountain (MTM) is Paoli Peaks' program for school and adult ski clubs to receive excellent benefits on seasonal products through the power of group purchasing. MTM Schools and Clubs require a minimum at 15 members (ages 7 and older) and receive discounted rates on seasonal passes and seasonal rentals, plus member and leader rewards!
How to Start a Master the Mountain Club!
- Gather 15 members for your school or club group and have the leader contact our MTM Coordinator at (812) 653-8222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive pricing information and set up an account. If you are a MTM Member, please contact your Club Leader.
- MTM clubs and schools will have the option to collect season pass orders via paper form or by setting up an online purchase account (or both).
- Distribute pricing and purchasing information to your club members and encourage them to purchase by the December 4, 2017 deadline. Paoli Peaks staff can assist with providing brochures and flyers or attending your group events to help promote the club.
- Monitor your club's sales through our online administrator page. The more pass sales in your club, the more rewards you and your club receive!
- Ski & Snowboard with friends, family, and club members all season long at a discounted rate!!
PARENT & MEMBER INFORMATION
- Safe skiing and snowboarding is each person's responsibility - KNOW THE CODE.
- Club Members traveling with a group or school should know their Club and Leader name.
- Don't forget your season pass at home. Season passes are required to access the slopes, get a lift ticket, and redeem guest tickets.
- The last day to purchase an MTM pass through you school or club is Monday, December 4, 2017. No exceptions will be made.
- 6 Pack passes begin January 1, 2018. Blackout Dates: January 13 & 14, 2018 Holiday weekend, 6 Packs only.
- Passes purchased via paper order forms must be turned into your Club/School Leader, not Paoli Peaks. Make check payable to "Paoli Peaks" and include the passholder's name in the Memo area.
- ALL QUESTIONS REGARDING CLUB AND PASS INFORMATION SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO YOUR LEADER.
- MTM Passes are subject to the same Refund Policies as regular season passes.
Learn more by downloading the MTM Tips & Tricks handout!
To purchase MTM passes, you must first login to your "Club" with the user name and password provided by your MTM Leader.