KIDS Friday RACE CLINIC
The Friday Evening race clinic is geared toward the more experienced skier wishing to improve their skiing and racing skills. This is a FUN, fast paced clinic designed towards advanced -intermediate and above. This is open to skiers ages 8 and older! This clinic will take place on 5 select Fridays during the season from 6pm-8pm.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details and questions.
- Session 1 - Friday, January 3rd -Balance & Stance **Rescheduled
- Session 2 - Friday, January 10th - Rotary Movements** Rescheduled
- Session 3 - Friday, January 17th- Edging
- Session 4 - Friday, January 24th - Pressure
- Session 5 - Friday, January 31st - Separation
- Make Up Session if required- Friday, February 7th
Kids Saturday Race Clinic
Returning this year is a progression-style Race Clinic, geared for ages 7-14 years of age. This Clinic will take place on 5 select Saturdays during the season from 10am to 11:30am on the slopes of Paoli Peaks. While this clinic is progression-style, each session is designed to accommodate those who are not able to participate in all 5 sessions.
Participants don't have to have a racing background, but they do need to be a skiing background, preferably at an intermediate to advanced skill level (basically needs to be able to ski comfortably on Blue Terrain).