Kids Saturday Race Clinic
Returning this year is a progression-style Race Clinic, geared for ages 7-14 years of age. This Clinic will take place on 5 select Saturdays during the season from 10am to 11:30am on the slopes of Paoli Peaks. While this clinic is progression-style, each session is designed to accommodate those who are not able to participate in all 5 sessions.
Cost: $100 for all five sessions. (Cost includes clinic fee only)
Time: Each session is 10am-11:30am.
Where: Paoli Peaks - on the Nastar Racing Course (Oak and Beech Grove Trails) We ask that all participants meet at the Race Shack ready to go 15 minutes prior to the start of each session.
- Children ages 7-14
- Must have skiing background with at least an intermediate skill level, but racing experience NOT required - we encourage all kids who are interested!
- All participants must have a valid lift ticket and helmet to participate.
Sessions and Goals:
- Session 1 - Saturday, January 19th - Introduction to racing and focus on the "start".
- Session 2 - Saturday, January 26th - Student will work on the Start and the first 3 gates.
- Session 3 - Saturday, February 2nd- Students will build from the last session, starting with the Start up to 6 gates.
- Session 4 - Saturday, February 16th - Building from the last session up to 9 gates.
- Session 5 - Saturday, February 23rd - Students complete a race by working on Starting to Finishing.
Contact Paoli Peaks at (812) 723-4696 ext 232 for additional details, firstname.lastname@example.org.