Terms & Conditions
- Refund - A person may receive a credit for a like membership if they have a valid medical or relocation issue up to 30 days into the season. If unable to ski/ride due to medical reasons, a letter from a doctor is required for verification.
- Season Pass Refund Request Must be completed and received by March 29th, email to email@example.com
PASS PROTECTION PLAN:
The Season Pass Protection Plan allows you to recover the pro-rated cost of your pass, if a covered problem such as sickness, pregnancy, injury, or change of residency prevent you from enjoying the season in its entirety. The Season Pass Protection Plan is also beneficial to those who tend to misplace things. To replace a lost season pass card, there is a $50 admin fee. With the Pass Protection Plan, Paoli Peaks will replace your season pass one time for free. There are no refunds or credits for season passes under any exception, unless Season Pass Protection Plan is purchased at the time you purchase your season pass. The cost of Season Pass Protection Plan is $25 per pass.
LIMITS OF PROTECTION
- Injury or illness of a covered pass holder that prevents participation in skiing or snowboarding. Certification by physician required.
- Complication of pregnancy, normal pregnancy, or childbirth must occur after pass purchase and be verified by physician.
- Transfer by the pass holder’s current employer necessitating a change of residence outside a reasonably accessible radius of the area.
EXEMPTIONS OF PROTECTION
- Injury caused, or contributed by intentional self-injury.
- Injury or illness that does not prevent participation in pass activities skiing or snowboarding.
- Unexpected financial burden.
- Amount of use by pass holder.
- Season Pass Protection Plan is non-transferable or refundable
All claims must be submitted as soon as reasonably possible but, in any event, no later than March 30, 2019.
Pass Purchase Terms & Conditions
I understand that my purchases through the Paoli Peaks website are nonrefundable and nontransferable. I understand that all events at Paoli Peaks are held rain or shine, and that no makeup events will be available unless otherwise stated at the time of purchase.
I understand that skiing/snowboarding involves inherent danger and other risks of INJURY and DEATH. “Inherent dangers and risks of skiing” means those dangers or conditions which are an integral part of the sport of skiing, including but not limited to snow conditions as they exist or may change, collisions with natural objects or man-made structures and their components; variations in steepness or terrain, whether natural or as a result of slope design, snowmaking or grooming operations, and collisions with other skiers. I hereby agree to freely and expressly assume and accept any and all risks of injury while engaging in the sport of skiing/snowboarding at Paoli Peaks. I further agree to defend and indemnify the Resort for any loss or damage, including claims or lawsuits for personal injury, loss of consortium, loss of services, death, and property loss and/or damage, relating to my, my spouse’s or my child’s participation in skiing/snowboarding at the Resort. I release Paoli Peaks from any and all responsibility or liability for injuries or damages while I am skiing/ snowboarding at Paoli Peaks and I agree not to make any claim against Paoli Peaks for injuries or damages relating to skiing/snowboarding as noted by my signature below.
- The holder of this Pass (hereinafter "Pass Holder") is subject to all rules and regulations in effect at Paoli Peaks. The holder is not entitled to any special privileges or exceptions and must obey all rules.
- Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable except under the terms noted.
- Season Passes cannot be re-sold. Re-selling or allowing another person to use the Pass/Card constitutes theft of services from Paoli Peaks.
- Paoli Peaks cannot assume responsibility for snow, weather, safety or any other conditions affecting the Seasonal Member/Pass Holder or his/her use of the Pass.
- In the event of loss or theft of this Pass, holder must notify the Paoli Peaks. There will be a charge of $50.00 if this Pass is lost or stolen and holder wishes to replace it.
- The Season Pass shall remain the property of Paoli Peaks.
- Paoli Peaks assumes no responsibility for unauthorized use of holder's Pass.
- I agree and understand that use of this Pass is a purely voluntary, recreational activity and that if I am not willing to acknowledge the risks, I should not purchase or use this Pass.
- I agree and understand that the staff or management of Paoli Peaks may confiscate my Pass, if in their judgment I fail to obey ski area rules and directions. Paoli Peaks management reserves the right to revoke a season pass, without refund, at their discretion for any of the following reasons: misconduct, abuse of privileges, violation of the rules, or any other reason they deem necessary.
- For security reasons, everyone must bring their own Season Pass Card to the Ticket Window to obtain their own Snow Pass (lift ticket). If someone other than the owner of the Season Pass brings the Season Pass Card to the Ticket Window, it will be confiscated.
- I agree and understand that my Pass Card may be cancelled, without refund, if I abuse my privileges by acts that endanger my life or others.
- You must be familiar with and adhere to Your Responsibility Code, which is posted below and on www.paolipeaks.com and posted at the Resort. In addition, violations of Your Responsibility Code, and the following additional rules, ordinances and/or guidelines may result in criminal prosecution, civil liability and/or loss of lift privileges without compensation or refund. Applicant acknowledges that skiing/snowboarding is subject to a skiing/snowboarding contract which releases Paoli Peaks for injury to person or property.
- All pass holders (with the exception of Direct to Slope Passes) must present their own season pass at the Paoli Peaks Ticket Windows each time they come to ski or snowboard to receive a daily snow pass.
- A daily snow pass must be visibly worn at all times while on the snow. If rental has been added to the season pass, it is on a first come, first served basis.
- Lost or stolen passes may be replaced for a fee of $50 if they wish to replace the pass. If the pass holder purchased the Pass Replacement Insurance and has not used it, then Paoli Peaks will replace the season pass free of charge. If Replacement Insurance was purchased and used, there will be a $50 replacement fee.
- All Season Pass holders are expected to observe certain rules and policies. Any of the following violations may be grounds for total revocation of lift privileges without any refunds:
- Skiing or snowboarding too fast or recklessly as to endanger others.
- Disregarding any and all posted signs.
- Skiing or snowboarding beyond Closed Area signs or beyond Area Boundary signs.
- Leaving a scene of an accident in which you are involved.
- Jumping out of lift chairs.
- Engaging in abusive or rude language and/or behavior on Peak Resorts’ resorts premises.
- Engaging in activities for monetary gain that directly compete with the business of Peak Resorts’ resorts while on Peak Resorts’ resorts premises, including, but not limited to, the resale of lift products.
- Any other activities that the Peak Resorts’ resorts deem inappropriate.
Additional Terms & Conditions
- I understand that there are NO REFUNDS.
- I understand that this pass is non-transferable and is for the use of the designated pass holder only. If I am caught giving my pass to someone else to use, the pass will be voided for the remainder of the season. This is fraud.
- I understand that if I misplace or lose my pass, there is a $50 replacement fee. I may be responsible for the use of the pass between the time when it is misplaced/lost, and the time that its absence is reported to Paoli Peaks.
- I understand that safety is very important, and that this pass may be revoked by Paoli Peaks for violation of safety or company rules.
Your Responsibility Code
- Always stay in control and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible from the above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging, look uphill and yield to others.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using a lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride, and unload safely.
Other Points to Remember
- One user on a terrain park feature at a time.
- Inspect terrain before using and throughout the day.
- It is your responsibility to control your body on the ground and in the air.
- Always clear the landing area quickly.
- Never jump blindly. Look before you leap.
- Use a spotter when necessary.
- Do not jump out of chairlifts.
- Do not build your own jumps.
- Be Courteous and respect others.
- Do not use rude language and/or behavior.
- In jumping and using this terrain in any way, you assume the risk of serious injury.
- Photos are required for Season Passes. Paoli Peaks will take your photo at the time of picking up your season pass. You can save time by emailing us a photo in JPEG format. We will accept a clear, recent photo - Headshot only, no sunglasses, and no hats.
- Season Passes cannot be resold. Re-selling or allowing another person to use your pass constitutes theft of services from Paoli Peaks.
- Paoli Peaks is not responsible for lost or stolen ticket and may void a ticket for inappropriate conduct by the holder.
- Paoli Peaks has sole discretion and final say in honoring any special programs or offers. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Personal Equipment - If you decide to bring your own ski or snowboard equipment, it must have metal edges and proper run-away devices for safety reasons. If you are not sure if you equipment complies with current industry standards, we recommend having your equipment looked at by a trained professional. Our Ski Patrol or your favorite local ski shop would be the place to go for this. Discount department store "toy” snowboards, sleds, snow decks or snow skates or similar products of this kind are not permitted.
- First Aid Patrollers are on duty to assist you, at no charge. Your safety and first aid is their primary concern. All injuries must be reported.
- Personal Property - You are responsible for your own equipment and personal belongings. Paoli Peaks is not responsible for lost or stolen property or equipment. Coin operated lockers are available.
- Be Aware. Ski with Care. The use of helmets or wrist guards may reduce the risk of injury. Whether or not to wear a helmet or other safety devices is a personal choice. Make sure to check into all available options. You are advised to familiarize yourself with the content of the Responsibility Code so as to become more aware of the elements of risk involved in the sport of skiing and snowboarding.